Bioscience High School
Bioscience offers students:
- Innovative learning environments.
- Integrated learning experiences focusing on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Excellent opportunities in the arts and humanities.
- Collaborative opportunities with students, teachers, and local community partners.
- Clubs like Robotics, E-tech, I-GEM, STUGO, NHS, NAHS, Music, and more!
- One-to-One computer access.
- Engineering and Medical focused pathways for upperclassmen.
- Internships for seniors.
- The chance to develop independence, responsibility, and a work ethic that will last a lifetime!
To provide a rigorous, collaborative, and relevant academic program emphasizing an innovative, problem-based curriculum that develops student literacy in the sciences, mathematics, and the arts.
To cultivate critical thinkers, creative problem-solvers, and compassionate citizens, who are able to thrive in our increasingly complex and technological communities.
PCPA maintains the highest academic standards to ensure students meet all state requirements for a high school diploma. It is also possible that graduate students can complete several community college courses.